Leadership and managerial success
A huge percentage of the company’s success, both financially and in terms of human capital, depends on the manager’s leadership style. Leadership means power, influence, inspiration, charisma, and this course gives you practical solutions to become such a leader – influential and efficient.
Course participants will study the following topics:
- The main behaviors that lead to effective communication
- Developing the ability of interpersonal negotiation – systems of conviction
- Management functions – planning and organization
- What are the best ways to deal with stressful situations
- The main skills and qualities of a leader
- Differences and similarities between management and leadership
- How can the charismatic effect in team formation and leadership be amplified
- Influence of emotional intelligence in leadership
It consists of managers, executives, team leaders, department heads, product managers / product owners, business partners, relationship managers, project managers, bank trainers.
- Myths and legends about leadership
- Leadership levels – from the position leader to the transcedental leader
- Charisma – charismatic leader
- Influence and motivation methods
- Leadership versus Management
- Emotional Intelligence in Leadership
- Total leadership
Alin Comşa is the founder of some companies of training & professional training in the fields of leadership, coaching etc. and associate lecturer at the Romanian Banking Institute. He was until 2018 Development Manager of the Sales Department in one of the top five banks in Romania and part of an important European financial group. Alin has extensive experience in training and coordinated a series of “Train The Trainers” projects, actively participated in the development of internal courses platforms within the bank (with topics ranging from communication, negotiation, management, coaching , leadership, personal development, direct sales, financial-banking products, etc.). He holds a master’s degree in communication, is a specialist in the activity of coaching and authorized trainer and for more than 18 years successfully delivers courses on the topics: Leadership, Coaching, NLP, belief systems, emotional intelligence, time management, charisma, motivation and behavior seductive.
The duration of the course is of 16 hours (two days).
TBA 2020, between 9:00 – 17:00
Enrollment in the course is done by filling in the registration form.
The IBR will organize the course at its headquarters, providing specialised lecturers, course materials and catering services during the training day.
At the end of the course, the participants will receive a certificate issued by IBR (under the aegis of the founding members: NBR and ARB).