Knowing clients to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing
The course offers basic concepts of applicable legislation in the field of client knowing and money laundering prevention, workflows done by the participants in the customer identification process, as well as the monitoring of the business relationship with the client.
Personnel with responsibilities in areas of compliance, audit, operations, credit, legal, those involved in direct activities with the client, etc., within the financial-banking and non-banking institutions.
- General aspects regarding the Law 129/June 11th, 2019 on the prevention and sanctioning of money laundering, as well as for the introduction of measures for the prevention and combating of terrorist financing (applying to the process of knowing of the clients);
- Customer identification (steps to follow);
- Defining a suspicious transaction (indices of recognition of suspicious transactions of money laundering and terrorism financing, transactional profile, suspicious transaction report (RTS));
- The role of the National Office for the Prevention and Combating of Money Laundering (ONPSCB);
- Mandatory reporting to ONPCSB (external transfers / TTE reports, cash transactions / RTN reports, ways of identifying interconnected transactions, etc.);
- International sanctions, designated individuals and entities, list of non-fat persons, responsible persons, etc.
Andreea Antoaneta Neagu, Ph.D., is head of the KYC & AML / CFT department at OTP Bank, where she coordinates the monitoring of the risks specific to customer knowing and money laundering prevention.
She has more than 13 years experience in the banking field, formerly head of Garanti Bank’s KYC & AML department and banking inspector within the Banking Service of the National Bank of Romania.
TBA 2020, between 9:00 – 17:00
RBI will hold the course on its premises, providing specialised lecturers, course materials and catering services during the training day.
At the end of the course, the participants will receive a certificate issued by IBR (under the aegis of the founding members: BNR and ARB), with 7 credits of continuous professional development (CPDs).
For the course fee and other details please contact us by phone or e-mail.
Short Term and ANC Cources Unit
Mobile phone: 0748.886.846; e-mail: email@example.com