International financial markets and banking operations (5 months)
The course introduces the participants to the financial market issues. Instruments and practices used by the lending institutions in financing international trade are also presented.
1. Money and financial markets
- Money markets;
- Capital markets;
- Bond markets;
- Stocks and shares markets;
- Forex markets;
- Investment theory on capital markets;
- Methods of financing and management of risks.
- Interest rate theory and structure;
2. Methods of financing and payment in international trade
- An introduction to international trade
- The use of terms of trade
- Documents used in international trade and international trade terms (INCOTERMS 2010);
- Documentary credit;
- Documentary collection;
- Exports and imports financing;
- Guarantees in international trade.
The launch of the course will be on TBA
The course include two study periods:
– The individual training period consists of deepening the theoretical knowledge included in the course materials and the bibliography attached thereto. Materials will be sent electronically at the beginning of the training. During the individual training, students can ask the course organizer questions about the content of the materials studied. The answers to the questions will be provided by the lecturer during the course.
– The class training period (2 days), according to a preset schedule, is the actual delivery of the course by the lecturer (deepening the theoretical notions, case studies, examples, simulations, etc.) and evaluation of knowledge throughout and at the end of the course.
The necessary registration documents:
Registration form, copy of ID card, copy of bachelor degree.
Participants will receive at the end of the course a certificate of specialization.
For more information regarding the programme and attendance procedures, please contact us at e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; tel. no.: 021/327.50.87, 0372.394.424, 0748.886.803, fax: 021/327.50.86.