Investment projects management – a financial approach (3 months)
The program is addressed to persons with responsibilities in investment projects management of the financial-banking sector, legal entities or individuals interested.
- The investment project – a key component of investment decision
- The value of an investment project
- The analysis of investment projects in certain environment
- Case Study: The impact of financing method on the assessment of the investment projects profitability
- Case Study: The evaluation of an investment project with installment financing
- Case Study: The development of financing plan corresponding to the investment project
- The analysis of investment projects in the probabilistic environment
- Case Study: Sensitivity analysis of investment project
- The assessment of the inflation impact on investment projects
- The evaluation of the financial crisis influence on investment projects
The course include two study periods:
– The individual training period consists of deepening the theoretical knowledge included in the course materials and the bibliography attached thereto. Materials will be sent electronically at the beginning of the training. During the individual training, students can ask the course organizer questions about the content of the materials studied. The answers to the questions will be provided by the lecturer during the course.
– The class training period (1-2 days, depending on the course), according to a preset schedule, is the actual delivery of the course by the lecturer (deepening the theoretical notions, case studies, examples, simulations, etc.) and evaluation of knowledge throughout and at the end of the course.
The necessary registration documents
Registration form, copy of ID card, copy of baccalaureate/bachelor degree. Participants will receive at the end of the course a certificate of graduation.