Prudential reporting of non-banking financial institutions
This program aims both deepening the legislation in force issued by National Bank of Romania related to reporting activities and familiarity with specific processes for determining credit risk provisions, determination of exposures registered on customers and group of customers and capital adequacy requirements applicable to non-banking financial institutions in accordance with the limitations imposed by the Central Bank; more specifically:
1. Familiarity with the prudential regulations issued by the National Bank of Romania, applicable to non-banking financial institutions;
2. Deepening legislative provisions related to preparation and submission of prudential reports to National Bank of Romania;
3. Detailed presentation of prudential reports applicable to non-banking financial institutions, such as:
- – Report on financial resources drawn from foreign markets;
- – Report on compliance with criteria for enrollment in the Special Register held by National Bank of Romania;
- – Report on own funds;
- – Report on classification of exposures from loans/ placements and the requirements on provisions for credit risk;
- – Report on significant exposures and aggregated exposure;
- – Report on periodical financial statements.
4. Familiarity with the concepts related to credit risk management related to prudential reporting activities;
5. Presentation of correlations between the figures disclosed within prudential reports prepared and trial balance;
6. Usage of presented information within specific, practical examples.
The training is dedicated to employees from reporting, accounting and/or risk departments of non-banking financial institutions, with responsibilities in preparation, verifying and transmission of prudential reports towards National Bank of Romania.
Documents required for submission:
– Copy of Bachelor Diploma
– Application Form
Ionela – Sorina Constantin –10 years of experience in finance, there of 6 year within non-banking financial institutions, with direct responsibilities in implementing and preparation of prudential reports.
January 28, 2019, between 9:00 – 17:00.
At the end of the course, participants will be given a certificate, issued by RBI (under the aegis of the founding members: NBR and RBA), with 7 CPD credits.
Registration to the program is made by filling the registration form.
phone: 0748 886819