Strategies and techniques for motivating employees from the financial and banking system
The Romanian Banking Institute in partnership with Result Development propose innovative solutions to increase motivation and employee involvement through a number of training programs:
- Strategies and techniques for motivating employees of the financial-banking system (sustainable growth of the employee performance by stimulating and harvesting the motivational potential), dedicated to managers.
- Excellence inside you (increase of personal and professional self motivation by discovering and fostering individual resources).
- Show your worth (development of the intraprenorial behavior in financial institutions).
In December the first program will be launched: Strategies and techniques for motivating employees of the financial-banking system.
- Motivational and value profile achievement at individual and team level
- Using motivational methods for improving performance of employees
- Applying motivation techniques and building a motivational plan specific at individual, team and company level
Middle management of financial institutions and companies, project managers, team coordinators and experts/specialists in human resources.
- The relationship between motivation and performance
- Basic characteristics and motivational resources
- Models of motivation and managerial roles
- The diagnosis of individual /team motivations
- Strategies and motivational/involvement methods
- Motivation techniques at individual / team/company level
- Organizational culture and motivation
- The rewards system: formal, informal and awards
- Romanian values of employees map –coordinates, structural values and central values
- Implementation of motivational mix (combination of motivation techniques with those of reward)
- Building a specific motivational plan at team level – interactive application part
Psychologist Dr. Dorin Bodea – General Manager, Result Development
Dorin holds a Bachelor’s Degree in psychology and sociology, with majors in cognitive-behavioral psychology, neuro-linguistic programming and experiential learning. Has a master’s degree in business administration management at the Academy of Economic Studies and a PhD in management.
In the last 14 years, he has built integrated development projects in management and sales for: Hewlett-Packard, Eurolines, Orange, Franke, ABB, Schachermayer, Candy-Hoover, Gadagroup, Humanitas, Indaco Systems, Murfatlar România, Fundaţia Principesa Margareta a României etc.
Dorin has published: The Romanians, a predictable future?, Romanian employees values and the impact of the behavior of management (managers, leaders and entrepreneurs) upon the performance of companies, as well as a number of articles in international journals: The new model of management, The Romanian manager’s thinking in red and black, The Ecosystem of Management: manager, leader, entrepreneur.
The course includes 8 hours of theory and applications with a high degree of interactivity, throughout a day.
IBR will deliver the course on its premises, providing specialised lecturers, course materials and catering services.
Standard fee: 750 lei/person
The standard fee discounts shall be granted as follows:
The payment will be made to the Romanian Banking Institute account number RO07 BRMA 0700 0708 9470 0000 opened at Banca Românească-SMB.
Training Manager, RBI
tel: 0748 886 821