ACCA courses at the Romanian Banking Institute
ACCA courses for the banking & finance professionals at the Romanian Banking Institute, your OWN ACCA learning provider! Benefit from an excellent price-quality ratio.
Romanian Banking Institute launches ACCA crunch courses for the banking and finance professionals preparing the June 2016 exam session.
WHY CHOOSE THE ACCA COURSES FROM RBI?
- Minimum interference with your working schedule, all the while reaping all the benefits of face-to-face courses
- Flexible study program, designed based on the recommendation of highly specialized lecturers
- Affordable prices, set for the financial industry professionals, as stakeholders of the Romanian Banking Institute
- Excellent ACCA lecturers team, at your disposal throughout the duration of your study
THE TRAINING PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 4 full classroom teaching days for revising, relearning and retesting your ACCA knowledge (2 Fri-Sat sessions, scheduled three or four weeks apart).
- one progress test (between the classroom sessions), one mock exam (after the course), with feedback from the lecturer.
- we are proud to say that some of the best tutors on the market have joined the RBI team
- courses for papers F6, F7, F8 and P2.
- Kaplan Publishing study materials are included in the package
- special fees for the banking and financial sector (and, VAT not applicable!): 250 euros for each F paper and 300 euros for each P paper.
- the ACCA courses will be coordinated by Dr. Gabriela Hartescu, General Director of RBI, who has extensive prior experience in managing the ACCA program within a European regional training company; Gabriela’s management has lead the company to obtain the Gold and Platinum statuses, as approved ACCA learning provider, in the shortest possible time.