How can financial organisations unlock the power of their people and drive sustainable performance?
How can financial services organizations stay competitive and healthy? Do we need a new leadership model? And if yes, what will leaders and HR professionals need to do differently?
RBI & Hay Group are partnering to assess the impact of leadership in the performance and health of financial organisations- and explore the practical must-wins for effective implementation.
Participants will be able to identify the main factors for creating a high performing organisational culture that will drive results and bring out the full potential of the company’s human resources.
This course is intended for personnel from the financial industry, having leadership, managerial or HR responsibilities.
- The New Normal in Financial Services organisations: what are the critical success factors today?
- Why “Leadership” matters… and how it drives sustainable results
- What are the trends and practices in financial organisations on leadership? Are there any secrets?
- A look in the mirror : are we creating today effective and engaging organisations?
- How can we grow leaders? What are the best companies doing differently when it comes to leadership?
- A leadership Transformation Journey – how do you make it happen?
LEAD PRESENTER & FACILITATOR
Harry Meintassis – Hay Group Managing Director, South East Europe
Harry is the Managing Director of Hay Group in South East Europe –Greece, Romania, Balkans and Israel.
He is a senior expert on Leadership & Organization Effectiveness and a subject matter expert in Financial Services sector. Harry is working with leaders and decision makers to build leadership capability, design effective organizations and implement HR transformation initiatives. He manages a portfolio of clients and has a sector specialisation on Banking and Financial Services Organsations.
Before joining Hay Group (2001), Harry worked with Ernst & Young as a Senior Manager, Business Transformation and Performance Management, responsible for leading major organizational and business re-design initiatives (1993-2000).
Harry has extensive experience in the Financial Services Sector in South East Europe Region, and has managed projects on areas of business process redesign, performance management and leadership transformation. He works with CEOs and HR leader on how to bring strategy to life.
He has advised senior executives on corporate restructuring programs, including merger integration and management transformation projects on process, organizational and people changes to deliver sustainable business value.
Harry is currently working with senior executives to facilitate organizational change and develop leadership capability and readiness in large corporations facing transformation.
He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from University of Athens, a Masters Degree in Business Administration, from the University of Birmingham (UK), a Masters Degree in European Studies & International Relations (Athens) and he is an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers in UK.
• Use of international benchmarks and cases studies
• Application to local market needs
Course registration is made by filling in the attached registration form.
RBI will host the course at its premises, also providing study materials, coffee breaks & light lunch.
At the end of the course, participants will be given a certificate, issued by RBI (under the aegis of the founding members: NBR and RBA) and Hay Group, with 7 CPD credits.
Emilia Frunză, Training Manager
Desk phone no.: 0372 394 409
Mobile phone no: 0748 886 834
* The payment will be made to the Romanian Banking Institute account number RO07 BRMA 0700 0708 9470 0000 opened at Banca Românească-SMB, at least four days before the course starts (please specify the name of the delegates and the course title on the payment order).
Where a participant announces his/her withdrawal 1-2 days before the start of the course, a percentage of 17% from the fee shall be retained.
Where a participant announces withdrawal from the course at the starting date, the registration fee cannot be refunded. Any participant may be replaced by a colleague from the same company, in which case there is no penalty.