PREVENTING CARD FRAUD
Fraud by means of electronic payment transactions via the internet are types of frauds that require specialized investigations, training and proper equipment, predominantly financial in character, with payment systems, credit and payment products offered by financial institutions being targeted.
The course is recommended in particular to employees engaged in activities in the departments of anti-fraud, internal control, internal audit, compliance, banking security, credit analysis for natural or legal persons, etc.
- legislation (crimes and investigation tools)
- the competent structures in investigating these offences (police and prosecutor) the exchange of information between authorities and financial and banking institutions
- operating modes and procedures of investigation (case studies)
- international cooperation (tools and channels)
- trends and developments of the phenomenon of credit card fraud
- means of prevention and education of citizens.
The course takes place during one day (8 hours).
April 13, 2020, between 9,00 – 17,00.
Registration to the course is made by completing the registration form. RBI will hold its course on its premises, providing specialized lecturer, course materials, and catering services for the duration of the training class.
At the end of the course, participants will be given a certificate, issued by RBI (under the aegis of the founding members: NBR and RBA), with 7 CPD credits.
For the course fee and other details please contact us by phone or e-mail.
Telephone: 021 327 50 87
Mobile telephone: 0748 886 818