The mission of the CENTRE FOR ASSESSMENT AND CERTIFICATION OF PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCES IN THE FINANCE AND BANKING FIELD is the assessment of professional competences acquired through non-formal and informal learning, through a process of collection and judgement of evidence against an occupational standard.
The competence assessment centre targets all professionals in the financial services industry and all individuals interested in the certification of professional competences acquired through non-formal and informal learning.
The Romanian Banking Institute was authorised by the National Qualifications Authority (ANC) as a centre for assessment and certification of professional competences in the finance and banking field for 15 occupations:
- Debt Collector, COR code 421402
- Financial-Banking Operations Officer, COR code 331202
- Financial-Banking Call Center Agent, COR code 331106
- Financial-Banking Anti-fraud Officer, COR code 431116
- Direct Sales Agent (financial-banking products), COR code 331105
- Exchange Office Operator, COR code 421111
- Financial-Banking Accountant, COR code 431202
Currently, we provide assessment and certification services for the following occupations:
- Bank Clerk, COR code 421110
- Stock Exchange Agent, COR code 431201
- Treasury Cashier, COR code 421101
- Foreign Currency Cashier, COR code 421102
- Account Administrator, COR code 421112
- Technical Analyst for Financial Markets, COR code 331201
- Broker for the financial and commercial activity, COR code 331103
- Valuables Verifier, COR code 421106
The candidate will obtain a certificate of professional competence which is recognised at national level by ITM and at European level, by apostille.