Lending – new business models inside the prudential framework (5 months)
Assists the participants with understanding the lending strategy, criteria, loan monitoring and control as well as the risk management.
1. Lending principles. Customer assessment
- Essential items of lending. Types of loans;
- Credit risk. Non-financial analysis;
- Credit risk review and assessment by scoring;
- Basel II on credit risk management;
- Interest and exchange rate risks;
- Loans security;
- Loan monitoring and control;
- Non-performing loans and recovery operations.
2. Financial analysis in lending
- Financial management;
- Presentation of the main financial statements;
- Analysis of the financial statements;
- Financial forecasts;
- Working capital management
5 months (October 2020 – February 2021)
The course include two study periods:
– The individual training period consists of deepening the theoretical knowledge included in the course materials and the bibliography attached thereto. Materials will be sent electronically at the beginning of the training. During the individual training, students can ask the course organizer questions about the content of the materials studied. The answers to the questions will be provided by the lecturer during the course.
– The class training period (2 days), according to a preset schedule, is the actual delivery of the course by the lecturer (deepening the theoretical notions, case studies, examples, simulations, etc.) and evaluation of knowledge throughout and at the end of the course.
The necessary registration documents:
Registration form, copy of ID card, copy of bachelor degree. Participants will receive at the end of the course a certificate of specialization.
For more information regarding the programme and attendance procedures, please contact us at e-mail: email@example.com
tel. no.: 021/327.50.87, 0372.394.424, 0748.886.803, fax: 021.327.50.86