Reaching organization performance through communication and negociation (3 months)
The program is addressed to persons from banks, IFNs, SMEs, freelancers, legal entities or individuals.
- Specifics of communication
- Internal Communications
- Types of written communication within organizations
- Communication rules for memoranda and messages
- Official correspondence
- The Impact of Information Technology
- Verbal Communication
- Horizontal communication during meetings
- Public Communication
- The interview as a type of verbal communication
- Negotiation tecniques
- Selling techniques
The course include two study periods: TBA
– The individual training period consists of deepening the theoretical knowledge included in the course materials and the bibliography attached thereto. Materials will be sent electronically at the beginning of the training. During the individual training, students can ask the course organizer questions about the content of the materials studied. The answers to the questions will be provided by the lecturer during the course.
– The class training period (1-2 days, depending on the course), according to a preset schedule, is the actual delivery of the course by the lecturer (deepening the theoretical notions, case studies, examples, simulations, etc.) and evaluation of knowledge throughout and at the end of the course.
The necessary registration documents:
Registration form, copy of ID card, copy of baccalaureate/bachelor degree.
Participants will receive at the end of the course a certificate of graduation.
For more information regarding the programme and attendance procedures, please contact us at e-mail: email@example.com, phone no.: 0748886839.