Program dedicated to young high school graduates, students in their final years or those who have been working for a short time in the banking system or any other interested person. The holder of the certificate is recognized as a specialist in the profession, in any country of the EU.
LEARNING OUTCOMES OF TRIPLE E EFCB
UNIT 1: THE MONETARY AND FINANCIAL SYSTEM OF EU
- The economic and financial structure of the European Union
- The monetary policy in EU
- The financial system in EU and the Banking Union
UNIT 2: BANK CUSTOMERS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Tailoring products and services to the needs of customers
- Products and services
- Retail customers
- Private customers
- SME customers
- Corporate customers
UNIT 3: RISK AND COMPLIANCE
- Credit risk
- Liquidity risk
- Market risk
- Operational risk
- Other risks
- Internal audit, compliance and the system of controls
- Performance analysis
October 2020 – February 2021 (5 Months)
The course include two study periods:
– The individual training period consists of deepening the theoretical knowledge included in the course materials and the bibliography attached thereto. Materials will be sent electronically at the beginning of the training. During the individual training, students can ask the course organizer questions about the content of the materials studied. The answers to the questions will be provided by the lecturer during the course.
– ONLINE training period (4 seminars), according to a preset schedule, is the actual delivery of the course by the lecturer (deepening the theoretical notions, case studies, examples, simulations, etc.) and evaluation of knowledge throughout and at the end of the course.
The necessary registration documents:
Registration form, copy of ID card, copy of baccalaureate/bachelor degree.
Participants will receive at the end of the course the certificate European Foundation Certificate in Banking issued by the EBTN (European Banking and Financial services Training Association).
For more information regarding the programme and attendance procedures, please contact us at e-mail: emanuela.savu@ibr–rbi.ro; tel. no.: 021/327.50.87, 0372.394.424, 0748.886.803, fax: 021/327.50.86.