On May 30, the Romanian Banking Institute (RBI), the leading training provider for the financial services industry, within the traditional partnership with the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) UK, will organize the conference on:
THE NEW ERA IN BANKING: THE DIGITAL REVOLUTION – 5th EDITION
Challenges | Opportunities | Innovations
The RBI & ACCA previous conferences on banking digitalization were a success. The previous editions focused on: CEO’s perspective, Trends and Innovations in digital banking, the digital experience from the consumers’ and banking employees’ point of view and RegTech driving transformation in banking.
In 2019, our goal is to deliver highly valuable and rich content, based on real challenges and opportunities that are being faced within banking:
- Digital transformation: culture, collaboration and competition
- The prospects for robo-advisory to replace advisors
- Product innovation and the customer experience
- AI in practice: personalization of offerings and designing new tailored services
- The disruption of loyalty: easy come, easy go
- Post-MIFID II business models and the implications for wealth management strategy
- Establishing effective data governance
- Is blockchain a solution looking for a problem to solve?
- Regulatory reporting: how to address this challenge?
- GDPR experiences and technology solutions
- Working with Fintechs: how partnerships are being transformed
- Cloud adoption: the financial costs and reputational damage from security breaches
Keynote speaker: Mugur Isărescu, Governor, National Bank of Romania
Invited speakers: Mr. Marian Ignat – Executive Director, Digital Banking, BCR Erste; Mr. Florin Boldescu – Chief Digital Officer, BRD – Groupe Societe Generale; Vlad STĂNILESCU – Chief Digital Officer, Raiffeisen Bank;Ms. Rodica Tuchilă – Executive Director, Romanian Association of Banks; Mr. Vikas Aggrawal – Regional Head of Policy, Emerging Markets, ACCA; Ms. Irina Arsinte – Manager, FSI Risk & Regulatory Advisory, Deloitte; Mr. Mihai Ivaşcu – CEO, Modex; Mr. Armando Capone – Regulatory Lead, Global Consulting Practice EMEA, Experian; Mr. Adrian Sita – Founder, Knolyx etc.
We envisage the conference as a forward-thinking event, with excellent content and unique networking opportunities. Past editions brought together more than 450 specialists from banks & financial institutions, companies and SMEs, fintech and online financial services providers, etc. This year’s conference will also benefit from the expertise of highly reputable speakers, from the banking industry, specialized consultancy firms and telecom, who will share their perspective on the discussion topics with the audience.
The conference will span from 10:00 to 15:00. It will be a highly interactive event, which will bring together bank top management experts with leading solution providers to share their insight on what the future of digital banking looks like.
You are kindly invited at the Romanian Banking Institute on May 30, 2019, starting 10 am. Registration deadline: May 27.
Attendance is free of charge for professionals from banks and/or ACCA members/students, as follows:
-RBI partner banks – 5-10 participants
-Other banks – 3 participants
-ACCA members – up to 30 participants, on a first come-first served basis
LIMITED SEATING AVAILABLE!
Participants will receive an attendance certificate with 4 CPD (Continuous Professional Development) units.
For registration and additional info: Mihaela Radu, Specialist Training, 0748 886 807; email@example.com