Communication in English – Economics and Business
English for My Job
- Mastering the four communicative skills reading, writing, listening, speaking;
- Having an English coonversation with one partner or within a group, in different communication contexts;
- Mastering several types of written communication (messaging, official and unofficial correspondence);
- Correct usage of fundamental English grammar.
The program is dedicated to all who are interested in perfecting their English and enriching their Business and Economic vocabulary in English.
Reading, writing, listening
- Business Culture
- Technology and Business
- Managing People – planning, recruiting, job interviews
- Managing Organizations – organization structure, business meetings
- Marketing – making and delivering a top quality presentation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Accounting and Finance – reading financial statements, investing, making requests
- Strategies and decision making
Each classroom session will include lecturer-assisted group conversations, on different topics (general, economic, business), such as World Economic News, Current Events, Family and Personal Life, Leisure Activities, etc, including newspapers and publications in English.
Grammar issues include: Tenses, Passive, Question Tags, Direct/Indirect Speech, Pronouns etc.
Emilia Frunză – is a Training Manager within the Romanian Banking Institute. She has over 14 years of experience in organizing and coordinating training programs for the financial and banking sector. She has organized and coordinated the City University of Seattle MBA Program in Romania for five years. She was also involved in organizing international programs ACCA (Associate Chartered Certified Accountant), ACA (Associate Chartered Accountant) and CIA (Certified Internal Auditor).
She teaches English at RBI for the financial and banking sector, both as in-house and open courses. Emilia holds a Bachelor Degree in Financial Management, and a Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English; she is also an authorized trainer since 2010.
48 h – 32 sessions of 1,5 h each (i.e. 2 sessions per week, for 16 weeks)
2 sessions x 1.5 hours/week, scheduled from 18:00 to 19:30, for 16 weeks, from 20 March to 10 July 2018.
Before the course, participants should sit a Placement Test for the evalution of the level of their English knowledge, based on which a homogenous group will be formed.
There will be progress tests scheduled throughout the course, with feedback from the lecturer.
At the end of the course, participants will sit a final test, which validates the level of verbal and written liguistic competencies.
Graduates receive a participation certificate issued by RBI, under the aegis of the founding members, the National Bank of Romania and the Romanian Banking Association.
Registration is done by filling in the registration form. RBI organizes the course at its premises, providing specialized lecturer, course support materials and graduation certificate.
Mobil: 0748 886 814